Free Gift!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Last week, I posted about my drawings and asked for some feedback. I'm getting some great ideas as well. Thank you to everyone who has participated! There are still two more days to give me your thoughts. Just read this blog entry and leave me a comment with what you think.


Here is the ACEO that I'll be giving to the winner of the drawing. This is one of my "eyeball garden" drawings. It measures 2.5 x 3.5 and it's an original pen and ink drawing.
I'll be selecting a random winner from all those that leave comments on that blog entry. I'll be selecting the winner Thursday night - so comments must be left before Thursday @ 8:00 pm. Please be sure your comment includes a way for me to contact you.
Thanks again to everyone who has participated! I've enjoyed reading every one's opinions - I'm starting to think that I need to do give aways more often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP