Sunday Summary

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Okay, I admit freely that I'm horrible at keeping up regular commitments. But I always have good intentions... and so I continue to come up with more commitments that I will most likely not be able to maintain. Today is no different :)

Yep, every Sunday I'm going to do a little summary of how I've managed through the week with the challenges I've given myself. For now, I'm starting with just one thing...

Every week in January and February, I will take one bag/box (big) to Goodwill. I'm making this just a two month challenge so that I can readjust it as needed. If I'm not making a big enough dent... then I'll increase it. This is to help cut our clutter! I think the condition of my house is one of the biggest things that affects my mood... and probably my health. So I'm hoping to get a handle on it. Besides, it would be nice to have people over again :)

I'm also hoping to do an occasional muffin tin Monday and maybe a Thursday tea party... but I'm sure they won't be as frequent... and they probably won't be shared until Sunday.

3 comments:

MamaGames - Alexa C. January 4, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Ooh, a Thursday tea party sounds fun - even if we don't see the pictures til Sunday! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Good luck decluttering... we're trying to do the same thing around here.

julia January 4, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

...so I probably shouldn't tell you there is a brand new Goodwill Outlet right off Airport Rd on Casino...

(it's so cool. shhhh)

' January 4, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Julia, Heidi has already spilled the secret to me and we are going on Thursday. Can't wait!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP