A week in Bentos

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Well, he buys three days a week right now, so there really are only two bentos to share. So, not exactly a week in bentos.

Contents: steamed carrots, pepperoni, ham sandwich, grapes and Japanese cookies.

This one was apparently devoured because all I got back were some very clean muffin tin liners. It's nice since lately, I've been getting bento boxes back with a few things still left in them.

Contents: grapes, edamame, peanut butter and jelly sandwich and goldfish crackers.

I'm sure this didn't look the same when he opened it up today, but I really wanted to give him a little bit more of something... but ran out of room. So, that's why I added the fish. I've been trying to stick to just one little box because he runs out of time and gets upset that he can't finish. Plus, he now gets a snack when he gets home from school which we never did before. But the snack helps decompress him when he gets home and it tides him over until dinner.

Funny, with my tightening schedule... my blogs seem to center around food. I do have great ideas of other blogs... then just never seem to happen. I am also slowly working on more tutorials. So much I want to do, so little time! I'm sure after Halloween things will slow a bit in the stores and I'll get back to my routine. I keep saying that don't I? Get back to my routine... haha, I think being off a routine is my routine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP