Tupperware

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Remember Tupperware? Okay, I know it's still sold... but to me, it's a fond childhood memory. A few weeks back, a friend of mine gave Lyssie a few of the play pieces. I remember having these as a kid (although I think mine we primary colors) and was excited that Lyssie would get to enjoy them as well.

This morning I finally pulled them out to clean them. It turned into a cleaning activity for Lyssie while her brother left for camp. The perfect distraction (although, had this been a planned event... I would have put a towel on the ground :)). Lyssie had a great time scrubbing and playing with the soap suds.

They are just so cute!

Speaking of Tupperware - look what I found at Goodwill today for just .99 (not the muffin tin, the other piece). I'm not sure what it is - a small cake stand, a large cupcake stand... it really doesn't matter. It's perfect and it's sturdy because it's made by Tupperware.

I also found the round muffin tin and decided to pair the two for a fun lunch this afternoon. I turned the cake stand upside down and put the muffin tin on top.

It worked great to serve lunch and the kids loved that it turned! This will be a fun addition to our Muffin Tin Mondays and our Tea Time Thursdays. Of course, today they were willing to share because they had an early morning snack... I'm not sure sharing a muffin tin will always work for us.

I love Tupperware - I just wish I could afford to have more of it :)

2 comments:

mom,  July 28, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Be carefull for what you wish for.

Christy Killoran July 28, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Ha! I love that comment by your mom. I have fond memories of Tupperware in those cool 1970s colors like avacado green and burnt orange!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP