Front Page!

Friday, June 12, 2009

For those not selling on Etsy, this may not seem like a big deal... but my crown made it onto the front page today... and I actually saw it! This is the first time on the front page for my World of Whimm shop.

Now two of my stores have made it the front page - it's great exposure! I just need to work on the third shop. I guess that means actually making things and posting them. Thankfully, my dad has been helping me out a bit and has posted a few items this week to NueToMe. I've also been making dresses - about three are complete just need to be pressed. I think I'll make a personal goal of trying to get this shop on the front page by the end of the year. Wonder if I can make that happen???

A great start to a very busy day. Yay!

4 comments:

Kymy June 12, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Woohoo!!!! That is awesome, congrats!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings June 15, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

congrats! and that's a really cute collection too

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP