Market Find
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Last weekend at the Bayside Farmer's Market, I had the chance to meet a few of the other vendors. There is a lot of talent out there! I thought I'd share with you my little purchase (I can only share this one as others are gifts... those will be shared later once they have been given).
The cute little cup was made by Wooden Threads. I LOVE it and am currently using it to house our toothpicks. It's perfect! What's even better is that it was under $10! The kids also scored those to cute little tops that you see in the picture. All the wood he uses is reclaimed or recycled making his pieces even more awesome!
The kid and I will be out there again this weekend. If you are local, come out and visit this wonderful vendor as well as many more!
1 comments:
I love your blog! Don't forget to advertise our bazaar!!
Post a Comment