Work in Progress Wednesday

Wednesday, April 22, 2009


This time, I just took a picture of my workspace (at least the part that is clear enough to work). I have owls currently sitting out waiting to be "decorated" as my daughter says. There is also one more monster in the works. No designated home for this guy, so he might end up in the store. We'll see.
I am currently not very focused and not really sure what to work on. This is normal for me after completing a custom order that I am focused on for so long. I hope my mind clears soon and I can get back on track.
I've also been working a little each day on cleaning my work area. Slow and steady. Hopefully by not burning myself out, I'll have a better chance of getting it done. So far, each day this week (I know it's only Wednesday), I have managed to set time aside for cleaning my work area and a little in the garage. I hope to maintain this pace long enough to get both the garage and the workspace functional. That way, the garage (which doubles as a playroom) will occupy the kids while I concentrate on making inventory for upcoming shows.
I will also be taking a little time out today to plant seeds with the kids for Earth Day (which really should be everyday) and I'll have to plan our tea party for tomorrow. It seems like Wednesdays are always busy days.

1 comments:

Mammagiramondo. April 22, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Tonight I can't stop reading your blog. You really have a beautiful family and you're really great for all the things you do. Thanks for sharing a part of your life.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP