Whoopi!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Go Julie! Monday and Tuesday, Whoopi Goldberg wore a pendant made by one of my favorite people, Julie of Livewire - Common Object Jewelry.

The 45 RPM Adapter is the piece that Whoopi is wearing. When I did the Urban Craft Uprising with Julie, it was definitely a popular one - but be sure to check out her entire store. I'm sure it'll bring back some fond memories.

It's an exciting thing when you see one of your creations in public - let alone, on tv. Congratulations Julie!

1 comments:

urban royalty May 18, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Hi,
I'm sorry to say but you have the designer of the 45 adaptor necklace confused. It was actually made for and given to Whoopi by me. My name is Erica Klein. I am a jewelry designer based out of NYC and the Name of the Line is Urban Royalty

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP