Muffin Tin Monday
Monday, March 9, 2009
This might be cheating just a little - we had this muffin tin on Thursday of last week. And since there isn't a theme today - I decided to post it today. I haven't decided yet if we will do a muffin tin today or not... but next week the theme is green and you can bet I'll be doing that one!
Contents: Wheat Thins, string cheese stars, grapes, carrot "fries" (just shredded carrots), peanuts and ham stars.
This tin went over well and was finished by both kids (although I think Lyssie traded her brother his ham for her crackers). Check out more muffin tins at Her Cup Overfloweth!
3 comments:
It's not cheating at all!
looks yummy!
I think the simplest foods are what the kids love. When I go all out and do themes and spend lots of time making them, the kids hardly eat anything. MMMmm Wheat Thins, I haven't had those for awhile.
Awesome tin, looks yummy!
Mine is up here!
Post a Comment