Done! Done! Done!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Yep - the cuff order is done! Yay! I also ended up making over 15 cuffs (can't remember the exact number) for upcoming shows. It's nice to get back to sewing items for the stores and for shows. This order can't go out yet though as she has added to her order and requested a super hero set for a birthday present. I hope to finish that this weekend.
I received my acceptance to the Mill Creek show this summer and I'm really excited. It's going to be fun. Once I find out who all from EtsyRAIN has been accepted - I'll post a list.
I'm thinking about putting super hero masks on my agenda for next week.
3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you are done with your Super Hero Cuffs. They are fantabulous. I think Cassie might need one at some point in time.
Oh and by the way, I'll be joining you at Mill Creek (and the Indie Bandidta's Bazaar) as well.
See you soon,
Trina
Yay! Oh! I forgot to ask about cuffs last night. We need spares.
those are so much fun.. so colorful... masks would be great :)
Post a Comment