It's done

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Charm Quilt Purse is done and I'm LOVING the way it came out. It went together fairly quickly once I had the front, back and inside panels done. I think I might have spent the most time trying to figure out exactly what I wanted. This purse isn't what I had initially planned. I'm including a picture of my doodle, sketch, plan for this purse. Really - it came out nothing like the sketch. I did only 4 squares in the front instead of the five and I couldn't bear to pleat it on the top because you loose some of the quilting. Plus, I really wanted to have a hidden pocket.

I added one larger pocket on the inside and a clip to clip your keys to. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with this purse - give it as a gift? put in the store for sale? or maybe even keep it for myself. I'm just not sure.





3 comments:

Michelle February 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

this is really beeautiful.. I love the colors and the pockets :)

Anonymous,  February 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

It looks great, and I LOVE your sketches. They look so much nicer and more organized than mine!! :) I have been meaning to post some on my blog.

katy March 1, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

you are a total rock star. this is gorgeous. so great!! I love the colors and quilting and charms (of course) post some pics in the flickr group to make sure you get your fair share of OMGs!! Great idea (as usual) Kayce!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP