Bento #7
Friday, February 6, 2009
It had been a while since I had done a bento lunch for the kids. Robbie has been asking... I just haven't had the energy though. Today I surprised him with a bento box waiting for him when he got home. It's fun to make your child's day with something so simple.
Contents: Wheat Thins, corn, carrots, hotdog slices, teddy grahams, raisins, grapes and string cheese.
My bento boxes are still on the snack looking side rather than lunchish. But I'm working my way up slowly. The kids were pleased. Robbie ate it all - Lyssie left the corn (unfortunately dumping it on the table and trying to make a collage).
1 comments:
Kayce hi,
I'm new to your blog but was inspired by your paper hearts as featured on the crafty crow.
I have tried to link to your blog in my post to show the inspiration but it hasn't worked properly.
My blogs are www.loveartlovekids.blogspot.com
and www.greenphoenix3.blogspot.com
I will try to make the link work but wanted to say hi and thanks and will check out your blog often!
Bye for now,
Nicky
Post a Comment