Banana Bread

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I don't like bananas - and I don't really care for banana bread (although I do eat a little of this one until the banana flavor builds up). But I am out-numbered in this household as the rest of the family does like bananas. So, every once in a while - when we have bananas that are over ripe, we make banana bread.


I found this recipe online here. It's pretty good. Like I said, I will take a few bites of it. And it's really easy. I always have the ingredients online which is convenient for a last minute project to sweep away those boredom blues.
The kids enjoyed this for "dessert" last night and are looking forward to having it again this morning. Even though I don't eat it myself, it does feel good to make them a special treat every once in a while - even if it does mean a kitchen covered in flour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP