Monkey Magnets

Friday, January 16, 2009

My kids have done so well these past two weeks. My husband has been working very long hours - sometimes they don't even see them at him at night. With these long hours, it means my kids need to spend more time occupying themselves to give me a break. While the first week was challenging - this week has been much better. I believe this is due to the pipe cleaners and Monkey Magnets.


My son got these from a friend for his birthday a while back. He didn't play with them much at first but has since rediscovered them. Not only that, my daughter LOVES them. The two of them can play together because there are plenty of pieces and one uses the lid of the box and the other uses the bottom of the box.

We, of course, have the Dinosaur set. But I might have to spring for another one - I'm considering Robots. I highly recommend this toy. It does have small parts (lots of them) - so if your child is prone to putting things in their mouths, you'll need to supervise them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP