Routines

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm desperate to get back into a routine. As you can see, I missed Muffin Tin Monday yesterday. Sorry. I volunteered at my son's school yesterday (not sure what I was thinking doing it right after such a big show) and I just didn't have it in me to do this week's theme - Children's Literature; Christmas stories. But I'm excited to try it, so I'm hoping later this week I can give it a whirl. Of course, the kids weren't going to let me miss Muffin Tin Monday all together, so I let Robbie make it this time for the two of them. He stepped right up and make a great muffin tin. He was so proud!

Contents: Honey Roasted Peanuts, Carrots, Komoboko, Wheat Thins, Meatballs and String Cheese.

The only thing still left in his sister's tin were the meatballs and one partially chewed carrot. Nice job Robbie!

For some truly great Muffin Tins, check out Her Cup Overfloweth and the Children's Literature Tins. Then check back this week - I hope to do mine.

I have lots to share this week and hope find the time. I still have the ornament tutorial to post, the decorating of our tree, and some pictures and fun things from the show this weekend! But now, I need to clean. Booo!

Hope everyone has a great week! Since I've closed my stores for the rest of the month, I might also have a give-away or two in the next week or so - so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP