Handmade Harvest Show
Monday, November 17, 2008
This weekend was the Handmade Harvest Show at Kay's (A Crafty Arab) house. Her house was perfect for such a show. She has a beautiful, brightly painted house... I was jealous. My house is still the same color it was when we moved in. We talk about painting all the time - but life takes over.
It was a fun day spent with several other EtsyRAINers; Dancing Monkey Jewelry, Nits Creations, Pepo Park, A Crafty Arab and It's Made At Home. I had a generous space for my World of Whimm items - so I was pleased I was able to put just about everything I had brought (which I originally thought was going to be way too much).
It was a great day - friendly people coming through (and buying), yummy food and great company. It was a nice relaxing day which is hard to say about most craft shows.
And now... I am in full production mode for UCU. Or at least I will be once I shake this crazy headache and earache that I seem to have acquired overnight.
Anyhow, I huge thanks to Kay for opening her house up to us. I had a great time and I even picked up some great stitch markers from Martha of Dancing Monkey Jewelry. They are sooooo pretty! Oh - and if you are over visiting her shop, check out her photography. She has some beautiful shots!
Okay - on with the day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment