The Crafty Crow
Monday, November 24, 2008
I love crafty blogs. I love getting new ideas and I love that crafty people are attracted to crafty blogs. This means that when you check out one crafty blog - you are instantly connected with tons of other crafty people - and sometimes their crafty blog!
Lately, I've enjoyed the ideas on The Crafty Crow. Have you checked it out? It's great and has tons of project ideas for kids (and adults will like them too) of all ages.
So - check it out... because not only is it a great resource site... but today, Monday the 24th - I'm being featured. I'm giving away one of my popular Primary Colored I-Spy Bean Bag sets. Yay! So check it out and enter to win! Click on the Crafty Crow logo above to go straight to their site!
1 comments:
I saw your give away on the CC!! Should be super advertising. Everyone loves the Crow.
Just noticed the new Etsy Rain logo, where did the other one go?
I'll email you my new address. I've been putting it off as I don't want to cause you more work since I'm international now.
Fingers crossed for great holiday sales for you. Can't wait to hear about UCU.
Post a Comment