Muffin Tin Monday

Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm so glad that Halloween challenge was moved to next Monday. I almost didn't even do this one. I'm exhausted after the show yesterday. Saturday was spent preparing for the show (both my shop and at the venue getting things ready). But, the show seemed to be a success and now I can move on to finishing the wholesale order and getting ready for the Urban Craft Uprising.

Anyhow, Robbie of course asked for Muffin Tin Monday again on the way home from the bus... so here it is. Thrown together in about two minutes...

Rice, steamed carrots, breaded fish, shredded chicken mixed with sweet and sour sauce, teriyaki noodles, pumpkin spice muffin.

Once the kids are done eating, I'm off to spend some more time with my EtsyRAIN friends! I figure, a few hours to relax before I jump back in to sewing.

1 comments:

Dee Light October 13, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

I don't think it matters what I put in the muffin tin it always seems like a party!! I'm sure yours were a big hit. Such a great mom to take time on a busy day for something special.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP