Swag

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Saint Edward EtsyRAIN show is approaching quickly. The first 50 people through the door will receive a free gift bag packed full of samples from various EtsyRAIN artists.

Every time these swag bags come up - I have trouble figuring out what I should include. Many of the items I tend to make involve hand sewing... and hand sewing takes a long time when you are making numerous items.

But this time, I think I finally came up with something that represents my work... and doesn't involve hand sewing. Yipee~! I'll be making 10 - 15 masks for the gift bags. These things are really popular with Lyssie. She loves to put them on... she says, "my wearing glasses like mama".
Who doesn't want to go incognito every once in a while - slip one of these babies on and no one will know who you are! Watch for these (or fancier versions) in the store in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP