Cupcakes on the mind
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Last night I went to dinner with a few friends - it was nice to get out without the kids (thanks to my wonderful husband). I arrived a little early and decided to walk around Crate and Barrel for a bit.
I fell in love with this cupcake stand. Isn't it the cutest! I really want one - but can't think of a single reason that I should have one. Of course, I'm not sure that it will stop me from owning it someday. Maybe Lyssie needs to have a cupcake birthday cake for her birthday (that isn't until February). Oh - even better, I could convince myself that my husband needs a cake for his birthday in November. Regardless, I have to have this.
Now I just need to find a yummy cupcake recipe (lemon is my favorite) - or maybe I'll make it a healthier version and search for a good zucchini bread recipe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment