Technical Difficulties
Monday, August 25, 2008
Well, I'm officially on vacation, so that could explain the lack of emails... but the real reason that I've been absent is that I seem to have had a falling out with my camera. It is refusing to download all my pictures. And I have tons to share - more Muffin Tin Monday from today, my stash from my many supply foraging trips, some of my finished stock, and so much more... but they all have to wait until I can get the pictures off the camera. Booo!
So, for now, just know... I'm having fun, I'm getting things done... and I'm hating the heat! The heat is only going to get worse since Friday we will be leaving San Jose for Visalia. Ick! But with lots of family (and air conditioning), we are sure to have a great time there too.
Check back - I haven't given up on my camera. If all else fails, I make a disk at Walgreens :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment