Preparing for vacation

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have just a little more than two days left before we leave on our road trip to San Jose. It can really hardly be called a road trip as we have plans of driving through most of the day Friday and Saturday so we can get there in time for Robbie's birthday party on Sunday. It would be a shame for the birthday boy to be late for his own party.

So, in the next two days I have to get us all packed up (this means unloading all my craft show things from this past weekend and repacking it with everything we'll need for the next two weeks) and we have to celebrate Robbie's birthday with his best friend, Nicolas. These two boys have grown up together and Robbie was not going to miss another year of celebrating with his buddy. Picture is from Alyssa's first birthday. I had trouble finding a picture of these boys that's still on my computer. I had to default to a picture from an old blog posting. By the way, it was an Alyssa in Wonderland party - and this is Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
I'm looking forward to a few weeks of concentrating on my kids and sewing without pressure. My stores will be closed and I'll only be answering convos. I'll also be working on a fresh start for all my stores. Be sure to check back after I return in September!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP