Temporarily Closing Up Shop!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
So, I've made a decision that my NueToMe site will be closed from Thursday evening (August 7th) until we return from our vacation in September (around September 4th). There is still over a week and a half before we leave... and I could repost everything after the show this weekend... but why? I've been wanting to bulk up my inventory and make a few changes in the store and it seems like now is the time to do it.
This is only the NueToMe store. I haven't made any decisions yet on the other two stores. But I'm feeling good about having some time to get ready to leave (we'll be in California from the 15th through the 2nd of September), prepare for Robbie's birthday, make things without a ton of pressure and complete a few custom orders.
I'm really excited about some new designs I have been working on and would love to have the time to make accurate patterns (I often make them up as I go). I'm also in the process of adding two new sizes - size girl's 8 and size 12-18 months. I'm just waiting on confirmation they fit so I can make any adjustments before I start making them for the store.Just a reminder - I'll be at the Tacoma Showcase this weekend with several of my new EtsyRAIN friends. I'm looking forward to it. We have even decided to stay nearby in a hotel so we aren't dragging the kids around at ridiculous hours... or if we are, at least we won't be in the car doing it!
I'll have my NueToMe line with me. I'll be bringing some crowns too, but I'm not sure there will be room for them on the display. We'll see how it goes!
1 comments:
kayce, your are just so talented and busy mama~ i love your work! you should be so proud. very inspiring.
Post a Comment