Official
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Friday of last week I received the labels I had been waiting for... my NueToMe labels! They are beautiful and I will be ordering more in other colors soon.
Of course, I'm not used to having them yet and the three things I made today... I forgot to include them. So right now, they are sporadically being used. Which is fine since I only ordered 100 of them compared to the several thousand that I order for World of Whimm store. I look at the NueToMe labels and I'm sure I'll go through them in a month or two. The great things is that I can order them in a range of colors and match them to what I'm working on.
I have the NueToMe store up and running again. I've even organized my inventory and I have it separated from my show inventory. Now I have to work on the World of Whimm store. That isn't going to be as easy to organize since the items I sell in that store can be large at times (for storing in a box).
Thanks to the advice of my Street Team, I'm starting to feel a little less stressed and I have a new focus on getting organized. We'll have to see if it lasts!
3 comments:
Nice! Do you mind sharing where you order your labels from? I've been considering placing labels on my embroidered objects but haven't as of yet.
Like your stuff, btw. :-)
Ohhh! I love these new labels and I was going to ask the same thing. So if you have a moment and care to share inquiring minds would love to know where you got your fab labels! :)
I know you are one busy lady and you make such adorable things!
I love them all. :)
Itaya
Hey gals! Thanks for visiting... I'm still not sure I'm ready to endorse the shop where I got the labels. I had some trouble. I'll be ordering another batch and if all goes well, I'll post the shop here! I'm serious about the shops that I feature on my blog being worth of the attention.
Post a Comment