Here we go again!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm preparing for another craft show... but this time, I have procrastinated until the last minute. I've been at my sewing machine all day. I still feel like I'm not prepared for this three day event. Because of this, I'll be closing both my stores this weekend so that I can also take the inventory in each of the stores. I'm desperate!



I have been working diligently at making more Scrappy Little Monsters - and some of my Jingle Balls have become little monsters as well as I've been having a great time adding eyes to them. Sorry, pictures of those will have to come later - or better yet, you can check them out at the Maple Valley Days this weekend! We'll be located in the Kidsland!



This week is a bit crazy as preparations for the craft fair have also been hindered by the end of the school year for my son. I really didn't want to make his last week of school a rough one, so I've been sewing a little less than I should. Thanks to Cindy who took Robbie today, freeing me up to sew with just Lyssie hanging off me.



Robbie has had a big week - losing his first teeth, getting $1 from the tooth fairy and graduating pre-school (for the second time - this time we mean it!). He's an excited and conflicted little boy. He's also anxious to celebrate Father's Day this weekend. Hurray for my husband who gets to celebrate it at the craft fair. I guess we'll be even after this one since I've spent Mother's Day at a comic convention :)


Anyhow, I need to get back to work... just wanted to post a warning that the stores will be closed tonight until Sunday night or Monday morning. Also wanted to remind everyone to come out and join us at Maple Valley Days! I think it's going to be tons of fun... and I'm sharing a booth with Meghan from It's Made At Home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP