Coming Soon!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
It seems like these past few days have flown by... and I don't have much product to show for it. But, I've spent lots of quality time with the family... we did some much needed yard work... and just gave ourselves a nice leisurely weekend.I also started prototypes for a new product in my NueToMe store. Pants! Yay for something that can be girl or boy. I think these are great lounge pants or pajamas. Robbie loved them and was a bit upset that his daddy wouldn't let him do the yard work with him wearing them.
Again, these are made entirely from tshirts. I hope to make these in most sizes. But 5T is the largest I'll be able to make since they were difficult to fit onto the extra large shirt.
Again, these are made entirely from tshirts. I hope to make these in most sizes. But 5T is the largest I'll be able to make since they were difficult to fit onto the extra large shirt.Anyhow, watch for them in the store!
We are counting down to our next show in Mill Creek. I'm also preparing for my first Punk Rock Flea Market. It's all very exciting! I hope to start preparing my inventory in the next week or so. I don't want to feel the pressure I did for Maple Valley.
I figure, I'll get past the PSIA Ballard show - I'm not showing, but I plan on going and supporting... then I'll turn on the pressure! I hope to have a better selection of some of my new products (jingle bells, aprons, Scrappy Little Monsters, etc). I also need to make some new costumes since I've sold so many within the last few months. Fun!
1 comments:
Remind me to show you my T-shirt yoga pants at some point... they're a strange fit, but I suspect that you would be able to make capris or shorts for larger sizes. :)
Post a Comment