Triops

Thursday, March 27, 2008

For my son's second birthday, we took him to his first concert; They Might Be Giants. We had such a great time... and he's been fan ever since. He owns all of their children's albums (adult albums are owned by his father) and so when they came out with a new one... he had to have it.


One of their songs includes a Triops. This little creature was inspired by the song. Co-designed by my son (my original triops drawing looked nothing like this - he changed it completely). The Triops is the second I-spy creature I've made. Unfortuntely the first one (which has been lovingly named One Eye) was adopted immediately by my son.


I love these little creatures... and I'm sure there will be more in the near future. They are one-of-a-kind as they come from Robbie's busy little mind. I love things that he and I do together!

1 comments:

Dawn March 27, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

That is so awesome that he went to a concert at 2 years old. :) My little sister went to her concert at 5 and fell asleep... :) We have a whole flock of TMBG fans in my family, though--even my mom has seen them once! :) (I've seen them something like 8 or 9 times... I lost count...)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP