PopulationOne!

Friday, February 29, 2008

So, I'm browsing through Flickr pictures for EtsyRAIN and I come across a few photos from PopulationOne. These are some fantastic purses, wristlets, etc... I feel like I need to own one. But more than that... her photo has a card from my old employer. See, in the photo, Verity Credit Union. Weird! They aren't exactly huge... but for the record, they are pretty great if you are looking for a Credit Union to belong to... open to all Washington residents!


Anyhow, aside from the Verity card, her purses are awesome and they look super well made! I also like her photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 4, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

You have a good eye! It's no coincidence that a PopulationOne product has a Verity card it in - the person behind PopulationOne used to work at Verity. I have two of her skirts and I love them. She talented and a really great person too.

And, hey, thanks for the shout out.

Love your site.

Anonymous,  March 6, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

I had to laugh when I saw your post...I love that you noticed that! Like Shari said, I also used to work at Verity Credit Union! (almost a year ago...) I was looking for a few cards that I could use for my photo shoot and I liked the blue in the Verity card so I use it once in awhile.

Thanks for all the nice comments about my bags! This is one of my favorite designs and it's nice to hear other people like it too!

Erica
PopulationOne

' March 11, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Thanks Shari and Erica for visiting the site!

Erica - I do love your bags... and you do a great job on your photos. Nice work!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP