300!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It doesn't seem like long ago I was blogging about my 100th heart in my Etsy shop. Today, I reached 300! It's nice to know that other people, besides yourself, enjoy what you do.

I'm busy working on a few orders before we leave for vacation next week... and I'll be closing my shop until the 4th of January, on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to a little break, some time to regroup and maybe reorganize (of course, I think you have to be organized at some point in order to re organize ~ details!). I also have so many new ideas for the new year! I'm very excited to get started on a few of them.

Not only do I have 300 hearts, but I'm just one sale away from 80 sales! Now that's exciting. Hearts are great and all... but sales rock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP