On a Whimm

Monday, October 1, 2007

My previous post, I was complaining that I just don't seem to have enough time... but now I'm going to tell you about my new shop. I wonder why I feel like I don't have enough time. I wish my mind would slow down and let me catch up. I have so many ideas and I'll never find enough time to make something of all of them.

Anyhow, named after this blog, I've opened a new store On a Whimm... sort of a catch all for those things that don't quite fit into my vision of World of Whimm. I hope to move some of the items I currently have in the World of Whimm shop over to this shop as soon as they expire.

So, what's this new store? Currently, it's gently used clothes that I've given a new life. In the future? Who knows... not even I can predict what I will come up with next. I'm still very focused on getting World of Whimm off the ground... but I really needed somewhere to post the other things I do.

So, check it out and maybe give me some love? This shop doesn't get promoted nearly as much as the other shop, so I'm sure it will do far less business. Hopefully some day I'll find a good balance of promoting and creating.

Weird request of the day:
If you are in my area (Everett/Seattle), I could really use a newborn baby measurements. Did you just have a baby? I've recently created a newborn baby halloween costume and wonder if it will even fit. Would you be willing to help? Please contact me if you are willing.

Stay tuned for an interview with another Etsy shop owner that I have much admiration for... she does beautiful nursing necklaces!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP