A Sewing Frenzy

Monday, September 10, 2007

The past several weeks I have sewn more than I have the whole year. I have been making costumes, bags, and anything else that my chaotic mind creates. This week I was hoping to be preparing for a fair, but I've had to back out and just concentrate on my Etsy showcase on Saturday. Both events were scheduled for the same day and when I calculated the kids into the formula, I had stretched myself way to thin.


So this week, I'm hoping to get more great costumes posted (my focus will be on boy or unisex costumes). I have a handful to post today or tomorrow (this is contingent on my uncooperative model).


These kids have been very helpful and all this sewing has inspired both of them to dive into their own dress-up box. Literally. Here is a picture of my son after he said his sister pushed him in. I assure you, she's strong... but still little and I'm confident that our little Triple T (tall tale teller) is being dramatic once again.


Watch for some new costumes, crowns and my latest... messenger bags which I think will be great for trick-or-treating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP