Procrastination, Avoidance, Denial

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today I'm in a bit of a funk. With me, it's just par for the course. But with a showcase coming up on Saturday, this lack of motivation and creativity is really depressing me. So, to make myself feel better... I spent some time shopping around Etsy. I found a really cool artist!


I love Jellybeans' whimsical trees. They have cheered me up a little bit and I've snagged an Etsy treasury inspired by her tree.

2 comments:

Angie February 15, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

Thank you so much for this!! I know it's (a lot) late, but google alerts just let me know about it (you should look into google alerts, it's pretty awesome :)

thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

~Angie

James January 28, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

Very beautiful! How long it takes to make it?

Adipex Stories

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP