Dancing Daisy!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
So, I finally finished the Daisy Garden Pixie skirt and tiara I've been working on. I just started it yesterday or the day before, but I was so inspired that I have been working on it every chance I get. I love it and my daughter likes it too!
I thought I was making it a little smaller than the Tree Pixie so it would fit my daughter and I could get some pictures of it on her. But it wasn't meant to be. It seemed like it fit a little better until she got excited, sucked in her tummy and ran right out of it when it dropped to the floor! But I had a hard time putting it away because she didn't believe it didn't fit her. Maybe I'll layer her in some extra clothes and try again.
Anyhow, let me know what you think.
0 comments:
Post a Comment